• Prabhas looks good only in action.
• Action scenes are very well executed.
• Photography (R. Madhi) is eye-pleasing.
• Locations, set, costumes, background scores are of very high standards
• Director Sujeeth has failed miserably to deliver a good thriller. His entire concentration was on action. He had a misconception that if Rohit Shetty can make 200 cr on Box Office by blowing 100 cars,
then why not blow 1000 cars and make 1000 cr grosser. Clearly living in a fool’s paradise!
• Prabhas could not meet the high expectations of his fans. His dialogue delivery is torturous & full of south accent carrying a wooden face expression throughout. Completely wasted! It’s not even 1% of his film Bahubali. Shraddha Kapoor has given a very ordinary performance. She is not a good fit to be a CBI officer. With too many villains, it becomes difficult to understand who is doing what in the film!
• It’s a tragedy that all the south actors (Rajnikant, Kamal Hassan, Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna, Venkatesh, Ram Charan Teja, Harish, etc.) delivered their first film as a super hit, but couldn’t sustain in Bollywood.
• Film is filled with mindless action. One fails to understand who is fighting with whom. First half was bad & second half beat the first half to be the worst.
• It is too lengthy. Editing (A. Sreekar Prasad) is of third grade.
• Film has the only action and doesn’t have a strong storyline (Sujeeth) to support it. Screenplay is horrible to say the least. Dialogues are mundane.
• Music is the biggest drawback. Not a single chartbuster. However, they’ve spent lavishly on the song picturization.
• Even after spending a fortune, the VFX are of very ordinary standards.
• Film lacks entertainment & emotions. It is sheer torture & disappointment to watch 3 hours of this nonsensical drama.
• Huge amount of 350 Cr. spent foolishly.
• ‘Tubelight’, ‘Race 3’, ‘Bharat’, ‘Thugs of Hindustan’ are at least entertaining in front of ‘Saaho’.
• All the characters are searching for the BLACK BOX in the film whereas cine-goers for the ‘EXIT GATE’.
Ratings: 1 Star